Tuesday, February 16, 2016

15 February 2016

Well.. I have gone back to my previous area (but in a different part of town) I am now with my new companion who is SO DOPE. He came out one transfer after me and is from Arizona. This past week I have been really happy. We have been working hard and dang. Working hard feels good. I'm sure a lot of people can say that. Elder Strattons' trainer and my trainer were mission buddies that went home together so now we can carry on our sacred mission lineage.
I don't have a lot of time so I'll try to say what I'm wanting to say. 
This week was way interesting. The week of Chinese New Year. There's all sorts of stuff going on. There are Lion Dance competitions everywhere, there are fireworks at all hours of the night, and fire crackers and drums playing in the morning a half hour before I have to get up. But besides that (like I said) I am still happy even though I wake up to the most annoying beat of drums in the morning. Sorry I don't have much time to write! Also my pictures aren't working this week so I'll try again next week! Love you all! 
Love,
Elder H

The pictures came from his companions mom and others in the mission~  I'm so grateful they shared!  He's SO silly!!  7 months has flown by so quickly!  L

No comments:

Post a Comment