It's been a good few weeks. We went to Singapore last week to do exchanges with the assistants. It was really good. I love going back to Singapore. It makes me miss my short time serving in Ang Mo Kio and Bedok wards there. I was with Elder Leavitt. He's from Vegas and also in the same group as me so I have known him for a while. He is a really good missionary. This week is transfers but I am staying in Miri! My very first companion, Elder Van Gils is coming to my area! We will be zone leaders together here. I'm gonna miss Elder Marino. We have had some good times and have really been good at working things out and trying to refine ourselves together. I'll try to write more next week! Still trying to finish up my essays for BYU!
Love,
Elder Hanks
No comments:
Post a Comment