Hey short letter today, we went to the Orangutan zoo this morning and now don't have much time to email! Sorry. Just want to say a few things this week! We have been working with a lot of people! We have about 20 investigators with quite a few potential! This past week we put a few on date and they are really solid! I am so excited! They are too! They have been really good at taking thought into what we teach and studying it out in their mind. SO COOL! One of them is Chinese who speaks really good English and he actually lived in California for about 3 years so he is really Americanized. He's so goofy and so awesome. On Friday, Elder Neilson of the 70 came and spoke to us in Kuching! It was such a cool experience. I learned so much and afterward got sooooo pumped to go out and do work! I love doing this. This love is something I have grown and now I am so thankful for it. Dang. Sorry again I don't have much time to write! I'll write more next week! I hope I was able to get at least a few pictures up on dropbox!
Love,
Elder Hanks
Sorry I didn't have time to add everyone to the email!
No comments:
Post a Comment