Hey everyone!
This was the best week! To start off, lately, I have been really thinking a lot about how if people could really know the essence of what I am trying to share with them, they would be more likely to at least hear a little bit more later. I hope that kind of makes sense. Essentially having what I say be more powerful, simple, yet full. I had no idea how to do that before but now I have a little bit of an idea how to do it. Not a huge idea, just a little. Through out the week, I prayed multiple times asking for strength in my mind and my mouth so that I would be able to deliver my message with simplicity and power. I prayed multiple times and last night, I could really feel that come. All of a sudden I felt a huge realization for what I am sharing about. I knew my purpose before but this time I just felt it become a little more clearer as I looked at it from another perspective. One of the basic foundational things I would use in some of my contacts was the very true fact that today, Allah telah menyatakan kepada manusia lagi supaya kita tidak sesat, supaya Dia boleh memenuhkan tujuan Allah untuk membawa kegembiraan kepada semua anak-anak Dia dan Dia memimpin kita hari ini melalui pelayanan Dia, seorang nabi. Or in other words God has spoken to man again and wants to fulfill his purpose of bringing happiness to his children and He leads us today to know how to achieve this great blessing of happiness through his servants the prophets. I think of it a little differently in the two languages so don't bother translating it haha. Anyway, I felt fire once this hit me. I had this awesome thought about how as I am going, there are angels around me to lead and support and realizing that as I try to build the kingdom of God, (as it is the calling of all people in His church) I will always be supported and provided what is required. Dang that's such a cool feeling. That is something that is promised to all of Gods children as they fulfill the will of God. That was a really cool experience though. It was awesome because then I went around talking to people and the first 10 people I talked to expressed interest and we set up an appointment to meet. SO yeah. So cool. It works.Anyway, another thing I discovered is that God works through our passions to fulfill His purpose. I went on an exchange with one of my mtc buddies. We ate lunch at this new cafe and when we finished, we walked out back towards our bikes. I look over and see this sick, almost hairless puppy. I went over to it and as I walked over, he looked at me and started coming over to me as fast as he can, letting out these wimpers as he walked. Flip, I almost cried. I pet him a little bit and he saw he had bugs crawling all over him. I love dogs so I didn't care. He was really hungry so I ran back up to the cafe and bought so chicken rice for him. I came back by the trash cans and saw that he wasn't there anymore. I looked around for him a bit and couldn't find him. Well there was this Bidayuh girl watching us who worked at the cafe and was on break. She asked if we were looking for the dog and we said heck yeah. She showed us over to where this little baby wandered off and there he was curled up under some plants to stay out of the hot sun. I got down and started to give him some chicken rice and boy was he pumped about that. Best meal he's had ever. Cute little hairless tail wagging and what not. Anyway, we started talking to that girl. (this is how God works through our passions) and she said she's never seen that before and asked about who we are and stuff. We told her and talked to her and we told her we are missionaries for our church and told her a bit about what we do. She was really excited, she was christian and wanted to understand more about Jesus Christ and we said well, we can help you with that. SO two days later we met and she's investigating further! So yeah, crazy how it works like that huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment