Hey everyone,
Sorry once again for the lack of weekly emails. The time right around transfers are always a bit stressful. My new area is different but I love it. A whole load of hills that make my legs burn like crazy but it's all worth it! So i serve in the more Eastern area. There are a lot of great members here but just like all other areas, there are concerns and hard parts. One of the parts that brought great joy to me this week was when we met with a family of some people we have been teaching. They are so great. They are really sweet and are eager to learn. Any type of reading assignment we give them or material, they take it and just absorb what they can learn. Anyway. We have been having a bit of a rough week. Lots of appointments cancelling and we are just not able to find the people that this area needs at this time. But it was such a booster to meet with them. We were able to challenge them to baptism and they accepted. We are so excited for that.
We have been taking a lot of time trying to find this week. Not much more of an update. There is stuff on my mission I have come to learn and understand that I know I wouldn't have learned and appreciated if I didn't do it. My suggestion for everyone, either go on a mission, or do whatever you can to try to understand the Gospel. That is the greatest knowledge you can ever have. It's the knowledge that will be most beneficial after this life so take it in.
Love,
Elder Hanks




No comments:
Post a Comment