Hey folks,
Great week, but not a lot of time. SHOOT.
Sorry I didn't plan my time well today.
This has been a good week with many miracles.
A few weeks ago, we got on the wrong train and had to wait until the next stop to get off and switch but on that time, we talked to a woman for just a few seconds named Rong Rong. She gave us her card and yup. So this week we called her. We met with her at this really good (and surprisingly expensive) salad place. This was an amazing experience for me. We got to tell her about why we are here and about how the Gospel of Jesus Christ is again on the Earth. I have never felt so wonderful in a lesson before. I have also never felt myself testify so powerfully of anything. Of God, of His love, yeah. So I did that and I felt wonderful. She said she did too. She said because of what we testified of and how she felt she really wanted to meet again so I am really excited for that. Sorry I didn't get to go into much detail. We are about to leave.
I love you all.
We can all be strengthened through the power of the Atonement.
You are all the best and I love you.
Love,
Elder Hanks
Elder Hanks
No comments:
Post a Comment