Here's a bit of what Elder Hanks shared with me last week:
Momma!
Thanks for the email!
So I just got a call from President Simmons and he told me that I am gonna be
district leader in Kuching, Elder Stratton is leaving me:( Elder Patrick is
gonna be my new comp, he's iban so I hope I can learn the language really well
with him!
CONFERENCE IS THIS
WEEK???? I HAD NO IDEA... Yeah we will watch it a week later so I am so pumped!
ALso right after we watch it, we will be going to zone conference! So pumped!
How is Justin? Any
updates?
THANK YOU for teaching
me some german in my childhood! Every once in a while I randomly come across a
german and I speak to them in german and it's so fun!
I love you
momma!
LOVE YOU!
MATTHEW
MATTHEW
I don't have time to
write a weekly, we are heading out to do archery tag or something like
that.
I wish i knew more
german too haha SO much fun. I got a picture with one of them the other day! I
thought I was related to him!


No comments:
Post a Comment