Monday, April 11, 2016

April 11, 2016

Hey folks, 
sorry for the lack of weekly emails in the past week. Been a bit busy haha. ANYWAY. I'm 19 now. None of you will know the kind of person I am for this whole age of my life. That is crazy. 
Anyway, this was a really good week. I really got to be able to put my thoughts into words (literally) so I could use those words to help the understanding of people. How I did this? Just write down things in the moment you think of them and dang, it's so nice to be able to know your thoughts. Hope that makes sense. Anyway. I love being here. I was so happy to be able to listen to conference earlier and learn from that! If you haven't had a chance go look at some of those words of the prophets and then pray to have strength in your testimony that those are indeed the words of God. It is so cool. I don't have a lot of time again but I will write more next week I promise! I love you all and am so thankful for all your support and love. Flip it's awesome. So is the mission. One thing I have learned this week is that you can try so hard to heal yourself emotionally, mentally, and physically and maybe you'll improve but what I know is that the healing of your soul, the very center of your being, is the most important. Your soul is the overpowering part of your being so the healing of this part will allow you to be healed in all of the other parts. Spiritual healing brings about the physical, emotional, and mental healing. So cool. Anyway, try to thing about that as you face whatever you face this week. I love you all!
Love,
Elder Hanks

No comments:

Post a Comment