Monday, May 16, 2016

16 March 2016
Week of the 10 month mark

What the heck. This has been wayyyyyy too fast. 
One thing I have been doing this week is thinking a lot about how to help people feel the spirit of God more. I remember one thing my momma always told me, that is, singing. She believes I have been blessed with a gift and yeah I'm for sure not the best singer but man i love singing. I'm not the best teacher either but man do I love singing with people. And while I'm riding my bike. And everything else. Anyway, I know those folks back home are starting to finish up their school year and just have been thinking a lot about all of my past experiences and I would like to thank those people that have helped me develop my gifts through out all the years (namely all of my coaches and teachers at Fort Collins High School, Boltz Middle School, Linton Elementary, and Harmony Pre-School (even though I don't remember pretty much anything about that place) and also just pretty much everybody who I have ever come in contact with in my life. You have molded me into who I am today and flip, it's just awesome and I love you all.) 
Anyway, I have some pictures to show a few things we did this week. I'm sorry for how lazy I am to write about my week. I just get to email time and forget what happened so yeah. One thing I read about this week is in Moroni 10:32
32 Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God.
"ye can in nowise deny the power of God" I have seen many things and I am not perfect but there is power that can't be explained. Thinking about the very existence of your conscience is a task that can't truly be explained. I know that we are children to a Father in Heaven and that knowledge, as you receive it and not doubt, can become one of the biggest sources of happiness in your life. That is what I know. So yeah, I love you guys, 
peace,
Elder Hanks





No comments:

Post a Comment