Hello folks,
This week was way sweet! To start off, some way cool things that happened, one of the little boys we were working with got baptized! He
Anyway. Another super awesome thing that happened this week was skype with my family. That was the best. I love them. Happy momma's day mom.
I always forget what I want to write about when I get the chance to email. I guess I will just say that trying to serve Heavenly Father in fulfilling his plan to bring glory and eternal life and happiness to His children is the greatest work that is the most rewarding in every way. You can take part of this work anywhere and you will never feel happier as you do your best to be the tool in God's hand that he designed you to be. I'm not quite there yet but I can see that great blessings come from those who do so. It takes sacrifice but there is nothing more rewarding. I love this Church and know that it is the Church of God. If there ever was a miracle wrought among the Earth, that miracle is this church and the mercy of God to give us a greater knowledge of Him. It's just really cool is what I am trying to say. Do your best to study and learn about this because oh man, There is joy beyond that found on earth that can be found in the fullness of the Church of Jesus Christ. God has a plan to save us and we can be so happy as we discover His love. I am so thankful for that. I know this Church is undoubtedly the Church of Jesus Christ that has been restored in these last days. I love it. I love all of you guys too! There's just a few pictures up today! Hope you have a good week.
Love,
Matthew
No comments:
Post a Comment