Sunday, October 30, 2016

24 October 2016
Since we didn't get a 'group' letter from Matt, I'll share what he wrote me:

Hey momma!
I'll send Dalton an emial! Where is he going again? I forgot..  That is so awesome!
Did you know Riley is Assistant??
So with Erika having her baby early, What does that mean?
That is so fun about the temple!~!! Wow. Can you send me more pictures of it?? 
Things are great here! I feel like I am finally adjusting to my area a bit. We are having transfers today. I lost my greenie because I got moved to ZL in my area. I have a new companion coming in this week so that's another change here!
Teaching is great. We have met some really cool and solid people here this week. I'll write a bit more about them in my letter:)
Stuff for christmas? Not much really. i'm sorry I don't really know what haha... food I guess? Anything you think?
I love you mom! 
Oh yeah, so i'm going to Singapore this next week for mission leadership council. I'll be getting that package when I go there if it's arrived!
Love you momma!
Love,
Elder Hanks

1 comment: